Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 25th September 2012
(13-09-2012, 04:45 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: JJ I'll give you a game then, I'm assuming you would rather face the might of the Emporers 1st Legion, erm I mean chapter, rather than the Necrons of tomb world Icthis?

Cool, well upto you mate, like my sig says all guard are destined for the afterlife anyway!

Also I'll be play testing a foot list in my next few games...
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Hello all. I am hoping to attend this meeting - it will be my first. Is it bad form to arrange a game on your first visit (even if I do bring Hob Nobs)? I'm happy just to come along and meet everyone, but would love to have a game too. My game is Warhammer Fantasy. Can bring High Elves, Orcs & Goblins, or Empire?
(14-09-2012, 08:25 AM)nuttyknatty Wrote: Is it bad form to arrange a game on your first visit (even if I do bring Hob Nobs)?

Not at all - please feel free to arrange a game. I've pinged Andy P to see if he's available this week.

Look forward to meeting you. And your Hob Nobs.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(14-09-2012, 08:31 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(14-09-2012, 08:25 AM)nuttyknatty Wrote: Is it bad form to arrange a game on your first visit (even if I do bring Hob Nobs)?
Look forward to meeting you. And your Hob Nobs.

...especially your hob nobs ... I mean... welcome!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(14-09-2012, 08:25 AM)nuttyknatty Wrote: Hello all. I am hoping to attend this meeting - it will be my first. Is it bad form to arrange a game on your first visit (even if I do bring Hob Nobs)? I'm happy just to come along and meet everyone, but would love to have a game too. My game is Warhammer Fantasy. Can bring High Elves, Orcs & Goblins, or Empire?

Ooo another WFB player.....i should probably finish the zombie horde off that has taken me.....*checks date*......like 6-7 months and counting to get done XD
Finished? Do our armies have to be finished? Gulp

I think Nick means just assembled, no-one will throw you out if they are unpainted, although it has been said that painted minis fight better!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(14-09-2012, 08:07 PM)nuttyknatty Wrote: Finished? Do our armies have to be finished? Gulp

Pfff, i have like 4 armies now, nothing painted. I'll do it when i can be bothered Big Grin
Thank goodness! My figures are an eclectic mix of well painted (bought of eBay), reasonably painted (painted by friends), poorly painted (painted by me), and under coated (waiting to be painted).

Prepare to be underwhelmed!!

Smile
Forgotten about us Deathwatch RPG'ers already Sad