Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 25th September 2012
flippin eck, how tall is big Rob?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Taller than me Chris, I don't have a game arranged yet.. and I'm happy to play anyone at 40k 1750pts, Ah my mistake on the name then. We have far too many people for me to keep track of lol, so please forgive me.

SO anyone up for 40k without a game?

(12-09-2012, 01:01 PM)Embolden Wrote: We have far too many people for me to keep track of lol, so please forgive me.

I can empathise fully!

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I do believe it's the second session of Deathwatch for those of us playing. Looking forward to chopping up some aliens with my Apothecary, Mr Tanky McDamage Sponge
(12-09-2012, 10:11 AM)manrogue Wrote: Was just going to suggest that, leaving you to face Justin's horrible spyrers

You're forgetting one small detail, it's me using them so they're likely to be taken out by the first evil glare from stu's gang lol
Stu, models have arrived so it will be a necro game if o.k with you
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(13-09-2012, 12:48 PM)stygmatyr Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 10:11 AM)manrogue Wrote: Was just going to suggest that, leaving you to face Justin's horrible spyrers

You're forgetting one small detail, it's me using them so they're likely to be taken out by the first evil glare from stu's gang lol
Stu, models have arrived so it will be a necro game if o.k with you

Great stuff - necro it is! That is assuming I have a gang left after playing AP the week before...
I'll give you a game of 40k Embolden (Rob?)
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
(12-09-2012, 10:09 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 10:01 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I have agreed to play Paul at Necromunda this week (played Panda on the 11th), however i have done my 2 campaign games this month so I am happy to play him anyway and just not accrue exp/creds/injuries, or create a new gang and play that.

However, it might be best for someone who hasn't managed to play their allotted 2 games this month to play Paul instead, so if anyone can't find a game nearer the time I will step aside and they can play Paul.

Hope this is ok, Chris

Vince could get his second game in against Paul perhaps?

Fine by me
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
JJ I'll give you a game then, I'm assuming you would rather face the might of the Emporers 1st Legion, erm I mean chapter, rather than the Necrons of tomb world Icthis?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(13-09-2012, 04:45 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: JJ I'll give you a game then, I'm assuming you would rather face the might of the Emporers 1st Legion, erm I mean chapter, rather than the Necrons of tomb world Icthis?

Pencilled.