Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 25th September 2012
(06-09-2012, 11:47 AM)manrogue Wrote: I'm after another Necromunda campaign game (it was 2 a month your allowed right?), Girls are anxious to improve there skills and shoot some more kids in the face. Tongue

If Justin has managed to find himself a better Infinity game then I'd be up for a campaign fixture.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Stuart, If my models have turned up and nobody else wants a game of infinity, i could play you at Necromunda instead. I know i'll be needing a game soon
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(07-09-2012, 12:23 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Stuart, If my models have turned up and nobody else wants a game of infinity, i could play you at Necromunda instead. I know i'll be needing a game soon

That'll be great, either Infinity or Necromunda are fine with me - was just conscious of not wanting to burden you with yet another tutorial Smile
(06-09-2012, 11:47 AM)manrogue Wrote: I'm after another Necromunda campaign game (it was 2 a month your allowed right?), Girls are anxious to improve there skills and shoot some more kids in the face. Tongue

Yep 2 a month for the campaign.
'Boy' will never be the same again, ur girls should feel ashamed! Now he sits in the camp drooling or has fits of rage where he tries to stab the other gang members with his knife. He did pick up +1WS though so combine that with frenzy, double attacks, he may well get his revenge!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I think we should refer to GK Rob as Rob Ew and Crons Rob as Rob Em...

It would be good to get a game against anyone with any of these 40k armies that I've not played in at least 2 editions of 40k: Chaos Daemons, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, Imperial Guard, Sisters of Battle, Tyranids
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Rob Em (GoNecrons) expressed a preference for "Big Rob". And I'm not going to argue - he's bigger than me.
Think GK Rob and crons Rob is less confusing tbh!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
haha yeah I was thinking the same after I wrote it.... fail

(12-09-2012, 09:55 AM)Stuart Wrote: Rob Em (GoNecrons) expressed a preference for "Big Rob". And I'm not going to argue - he's bigger than me.

He's bigger than most people though Stu....
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I have agreed to play Paul at Necromunda this week (played Panda on the 11th), however i have done my 2 campaign games this month so I am happy to play him anyway and just not accrue exp/creds/injuries, or create a new gang and play that.

However, it might be best for someone who hasn't managed to play their allotted 2 games this month to play Paul instead, so if anyone can't find a game nearer the time I will step aside and they can play Paul.

Hope this is ok, Chris
Can we not call him Robocron?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven