Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th September 2012
(04-09-2012, 11:09 PM)Stuart Wrote: JJ - that Warhammer 40K fixture with Tom D OK with you?

Yeah fine with me Stu!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(29-08-2012, 02:35 PM)Gareth Wrote: I am looking for TWO games of Malifaux. Competitive as I need to get used to playing faster for the GT in November. Looking for around 90 minute games (so 15 minutes per turn between the two of us.) Any takers?

I could take you up on this if you'd like? Getting quite quick with my Justice + Guild crews now and I want to work on faster gameplay myself.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Anyone for Warmahordes, any points (35?)?

Cheers,

Andy
(29-08-2012, 08:32 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(29-08-2012, 05:54 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Morning all!
I'll happily play necro, good to get started on the campaign trail!

Sorry AP, I've just arranged to give Red Bear a WFB intro game, I could do the 25th for a game of Necromunda though?

might not do it,i could go play deathwatch instead? i dont mind,up to you
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
(07-09-2012, 06:58 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: Sorry AP, I've just arranged to give Red Bear a WFB intro game, I could do the 25th for a game of Necromunda though?

might not do it,i could go play deathwatch instead? i dont mind,up to you
[/quote]

OK Joe, that's fine. Angry Panda, do you want to move our game of Necromunda forward to this week instead of the 25th?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
If Si is playing Gaz, then I will happily play Necro with you. Give the gang a dusting off!

Be good to get a game under my belt!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Tom (Dark Wolf) is after a game of Necromunda please. Or no doubt 40k?

I (Paul) am also up for a game of Necro, but not against Tom as we have been playing on hols...!!!

I'm aAlso available for Malifaux. or warhammer fantasy if anyone fancies a bash at either.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
OK, assuming I have this right, I've stuck Joe down for Deathwatch, Si R & Gaz for Malifaux, and Panda & Chris for Necromunda.

Anyone know if Craig is around this week to give Andy T a Warmachine rematch?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Luke would be up for a Necromunda tutorial if anyone can oblige. He'd be using my Delaque crew.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm also doing the deathwatch rpg this Week,