Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st August 2018
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 11.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Lord of the Rings Battle Companies - JJ, Chris, Luke, Russell
  • Steve & Paul - Guild Ball
  • Andy N & Ben - Warhammer 40k, escalation game

Games Sought:
  • Seb - Blood Red Skies
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
this will be the next time im down, probably have a campaign game to do? if not then 40k 2000 points (bringing a knight as i need practise for my weekend at whw)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
How about another round of Lord of the Rings Battle Companies this week guys?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(27-07-2018, 06:48 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: How about another round of Lord of the Rings Battle Companies this week guys?

Sounds good to me Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(27-07-2018, 06:48 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: How about another round of Lord of the Rings Battle Companies this week guys?

Count me in!
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Would anyone be interested in playing blood red skies? I have the starter set which includes 6  bf109's and 6 spitfires which allows for a skirmish
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

(25-07-2018, 12:42 PM)Simian Wrote: this will be the next time im down, probably have a campaign game to do? if not then 40k 2000 points (bringing a knight as i need practise for my weekend at whw)

Hey Ben, if there’s no campaign game, I’ll take you up on the 2000 point 40k game if that’s ok?
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

Steve and Paul - Guilball
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(28-07-2018, 12:45 PM)amnvespa Wrote:
(25-07-2018, 12:42 PM)Simian Wrote: this will be the next time im down, probably have a campaign game to do? if not then 40k 2000 points (bringing a knight as i need practise for my weekend at whw)

Hey Ben, if there’s no campaign game, I’ll take you up on the 2000 point 40k game if that’s ok?

Campaign and 2k if we can manage it
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss

Count me in
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith