Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill Team
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018...ge-post-2/
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
It’s sad that the most exciting thing about that announcement for me was the new scenery!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Really interested in this, in particular the alternating activations and still using strategems and CPs. I like that it's 22"x30" too, really cool close quarter stuff. Always been a fan of kill team, and will definitely be checking this out.

The scenery looks splendid.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
This is the next purchase for sure
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

yeah i'll be in on this
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
No inquisition in the starting 16 lineup though Sad I've always had a hobby pipe dream of making a blanchitsu kitbashed Inquisitorial killteam with cool henchmen in it....guess that'll have to wait, and I'll use my Chaos/IG for now.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Count me in
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Definitely picking up the rules for this - maybe we can run group sessions like Battle Companies if the game is short enough?
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(09-07-2018, 04:49 PM)LukeR Wrote: Definitely picking up the rules for this - maybe we can run group sessions like Battle Companies if the game is short enough?

Sold.

By the by, has everyone been reading the articles they're posting on the Warhammer community site for the faction rundowns. Some of them look really cool. Not exactly sure what it all means yet and how it plays out but the strategems in kill team idea seems like a really cool one.
Keen to get this so I'll be up for some games.