Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conquest of Sladus 4. 40k Escalation campaign (Full)
Is their space for one more in this? Having managed to avoid 8th ed 40k for 2 codices of armies I collect, the upcoming release of my favourite force (dark eldar) has drawn me back in. Hopefully I'll be running a Wych themed gladitorial force.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Are Relics in or out? I could argue it doesn’t matter as we don’t have any, only Signature Systems Wink Although I’m not convinced I’ll get away with that if Relics are a no no...
(01-04-2018, 01:10 PM)will Wrote: Is their space for one more in this? Having managed to avoid 8th ed 40k for 2 codices of armies I collect, the upcoming release of my favourite force (dark eldar) has drawn me back in. Hopefully I'll be running a Wych themed gladitorial force.

Nice one - we haven't started yet the more the merrier (the rules are in the earlier part of the thread
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(01-04-2018, 02:32 PM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: Are Relics in or out?  I could argue it doesn’t matter as we don’t have any, only Signature Systems Wink Although I’m not convinced I’ll get away with that if Relics are a no no...

Relics are in :-)
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Included in the usual universal stratagems (moral, command re-roll etc). I'm including this one.

1CP 

Used at the start of either the shooting or fight phase. 
Nominate one friendly unit that is attacking an enemy unit that includes at least 1 unpainted* model. That unit can re-roll all failed to hit and to wound rolls for that phase.

*unpainted models are considered any models not painted to tabletop standard with at least 3 different colours.
For the Angelic Horde!
And based?
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
One model to paint then, should hopefully have it done by the time we play for real.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Could I put my name in for this? CSM, Black Legion, major noob, happy to learn and be cannon fodder

Andy
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

Can I put my name down for this?  Space Marines - Ultramarines.

Peter
Think it's time for another roll call for players and armies
For the Angelic Horde!