Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th March 2018
I'm up for Blood Bowo, 40K, boardgames, etc.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Will be around if someone needs an opponent for Dropfleet.

Otherwise, Tony do you want to play our cancelled Bolt Action from a few weeks ago?
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Playing Magic the Gathering with Charlotte and Steve, and anybody else who is up for bringing a deck along.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
Hi all, would anyone like a game of Blood Bowl or new Necromunda?

Andy
Anyone up for a game of dropfleet?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(18-03-2018, 11:02 PM)will Wrote: Anyone up for a game of dropfleet?

I'm avaliable - can do one of Matts new scenarios?
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

(18-03-2018, 11:59 PM)LukeR Wrote:

Yeah sounds good.
I'm going to be using UCM. I've been told I have to use them at maelstrom by the Hotlz so I need to get some practice in. Lol. Hopefully my battleship and corvettes turn up I  time Big Grin
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(19-03-2018, 12:05 PM)will Wrote:
(18-03-2018, 11:59 PM)LukeR Wrote:

Yeah sounds good.
I'm going to be using UCM. I've been told I have to use them at maelstrom by the Hotlz so I need to get some practice in. Lol. Hopefully my battleship and corvettes turn up I  time Big Grin

Great, I'll be using my Shaltari (also taking them to Maelstrom), so if you need to borrow any UCM then let me know. Smile
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

(19-03-2018, 12:17 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(19-03-2018, 12:05 PM)will Wrote: Yeah sounds good.
I'm going to be using UCM. I've been told I have to use them at maelstrom by the Hotlz so I need to get some practice in. Lol. Hopefully my battleship and corvettes turn up in  time Big Grin

Great, I'll be using my Shaltari (also taking them to Maelstrom), so if you need to borrow any UCM then let me know. Smile
I should be okay. I've got an Avalon and it turns out an Avalon with a lvl5 admiral is only 20pts less than a Beijing with a lvl5 admiral, so I can still use a variation on my 'slightly' crazy attempt at a UCM list if the battleship does not turn up.
I'm assuming 1250pts?

(19-03-2018, 01:27 PM)will Wrote:
(19-03-2018, 12:17 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(19-03-2018, 12:05 PM)will Wrote: Yeah sounds good.
I'm going to be using UCM. I've been told I have to use them at maelstrom by the Hotlz so I need to get some practice in. Lol. Hopefully my battleship and corvettes turn up in  time Big Grin

I should be okay. I've got an Avalon and it turns out an Avalon with a lvl5 admiral is only 20pts less than a Beijing with a lvl5 admiral, so I can still use a variation on my 'slightly' crazy attempt at a UCM list if the battleship does not turn up.
I'm assuming 1250pts?

Yes, 1250 sounds good to me.
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish