Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 27th February 2018
(20-02-2018, 10:07 AM)Andy9871 Wrote:
(17-02-2018, 12:40 PM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: 40K? 1500pt preferred, but open to negotiation.

Heya I’ll give ya a game, 1500 is good can never finish 2000 Smile

Ahh, like minds Wink 1500 it is.
Fitz, Stuart, SOmething has come up with work and i now need to be in bury next tuesday, its unlikely i'll be back in time!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
40k - big or small :-)
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
I "should" be around for a game of LOTR, I've not got the battle companies book yet but if someone wants to teach me some of the rules I'll be happy to play Smile

Or, I'm very happy to have a big smash up of models Big Grin - or scenario.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(22-02-2018, 10:20 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I "should" be around for a game of LOTR, I've not got the battle companies book yet but if someone wants to teach me some of the rules I'll be happy to play Smile

Hi Rob! I'm keen for anything! I've got the battle companies gbook but haven't used it yet. Or we can just have a big battle, it's up to you
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set
(21-02-2018, 05:26 PM)Simian Wrote: Fitz, Stuart, SOmething has come up with work and i now need to be in bury next tuesday, its unlikely i'll be back in time!

No worries Ben!

Found myself rummaging through the toy cars bin at the local RSPCA charity shop the other day, looking for suitable vehicles for Gaslands Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
40K or Bloodbowl
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Tim and Andy are doing 1250pts of Dropfleet Commander.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(22-02-2018, 11:12 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote:
(22-02-2018, 10:20 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I "should" be around for a game of LOTR, I've not got the battle companies book yet but if someone wants to teach me some of the rules I'll be happy to play Smile

Hi Rob! I'm keen for anything! I've got the battle companies gbook but haven't used it yet. Or we can just have a big battle, it's up to you

If I’m honest I’ve not played in 3 months. Shall we do a normal battle to get into the swing of things. I’m looking to buy the BC book soon.  A good rule me and Stuart played was 600 points but at least 300 points spent on hero’s. Do you wanna try This out?
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(21-02-2018, 06:20 PM)Russell Wrote: 40k - big or small :-)

500 points
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance