Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th August 2017
Phil. That was loads of fun. I didn't think we could play a big game so quickly. So great to see big heroes out and about. My dice were pretty good and that seems to be that. That pesky troll would not die and Boromir could just not get started.

I really enjoyed it. You've opened my eyes to bigger games. Thanks.

Oh, you were right. My 2 Castellans should have deployed independently as they can't be in warbands with anybody else. Not a big deal really as I would have deployed them where they were but it's worth knowing.

Thanks again. That's was really great. I'm sure you will have your revenge!
(15-08-2017, 11:27 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Phil. That was loads of fun. I didn't think we could play a big game so quickly. So great to see big heroes out and about. My dice were pretty good and that seems to be that. That pesky troll would not die and Boromir could just not get started.

I really enjoyed it. You've opened my eyes to bigger games. Thanks.

Oh, you were right. My 2 Castellans should have deployed independently as they can't be in warbands with anybody else. Not a big deal really as I would have deployed them where they were but it's worth knowing.

Thanks again. That's was really great. I'm sure you will have your revenge!

I really enjoyed the big game too! Seems to be very doable since you got to 25% of my army and Luke broke me last week as well haha.

I'm looking forward to the next game!
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set