Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first Necromancer stirs
Mannfred, Neferata and Arkan are £48 each. The Spirit Host and Archai are available a week later I expect. Looks like some pre-defined army bundles are due too.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Seems the book is going to be direct only now apparently-
Quote:TwilightSparkles on dakka wrote-
Hmm interesting about the book dropping back to GW direct - I checked a few of the UK online stores as I had preordered from one;

4TK have removed the book, Element Games has marked as Direct Only, Outpost still has it listed, Wayland does, but with a 6th september ship date....all in all it seems confused.

Just worth bearing in mind if anyone has/intends to get from somewhere other than GW direct
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(29-08-2014, 07:43 AM)manrogue Wrote: Seems the book is going to be direct only now apparently-
Quote:TwilightSparkles on dakka wrote-
Hmm interesting about the book dropping back to GW direct - I checked a few of the UK online stores as I had preordered from one;

4TK have removed the book, Element Games has marked as Direct Only, Outpost still has it listed, Wayland does, but with a 6th september ship date....all in all it seems confused.

Just worth bearing in mind if anyone has/intends to get from somewhere other than GW direct

Think GWS is trying to make everyone only shop with them for this new big release?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
They have for a while with the revised trade terms and making a lot of stuff direct only, so this wouldn't surprise me.

Still seems a bit silly to me that something this big in fantasy (it strikes me as escalation for WFB) would be direct only....

Especially when the Nagash has no restriction.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I wonder if GWS view the Trade partners as causing the customer dissatisfaction? Like by offering a 10% discount, people are flocking to them and now expect the 10% discount at all times and now see any £50 new kit as only worth £45, and so "devalues" the product?
Got my Nagash in the post today. The kit looks pretty daunting but after watching the video tutorials posted by GW on youtube i'm feeling a bit more confident in some of the techniques to paint it. I'm looking forward to it...

I was going to start assembling tonight but hadn't realised i've ran out of glue Confused
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
[Image: Bwh4tm8IYAAxB5e.jpg]

People's thoughts?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I like it, I was never super keen on the free floating version that had come before, and it makes sense to put your super lord/demigod on the back of one of your toughest beasts to ride into battle to keep him safe!
that steagdon-slann combo looks like a mighty tempting target for a cannon. Shame Beastmen and wood elves don't do cannons :-P.
Like the model though. I have my fingers crossed that there will be some Beastmen characters coming with the endtimes at some point.

I've yet to purchase a copy of the nagash:endtimes book. what do people think of the book? and is lore of undeath any good?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Do you both realise Lord Mazdamundi has been in the game for a while? This isn't a new character, just a new model, to go with the end times.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen