Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda tales...
I thought to start getting people into the mood for the underhive, I'd post up a few of the things I had written in the past, just to give a bit of flavour!

Teve knew he was in trouble when the shots started ricocheting off the rusted bulkhead he was crouching behind. When the boss said they should start digging here, he knew it was going to be trouble. Deep in the Witches territory, it was only a matter of time. If they could get in and out quick enough though, they’d have the horde the old Ratskin was talking about. It was all going well until they heard a crack, and watched as Boss slumped down, single shot neatly in the back of his head. The boys spread out, leaving the youngsters digging. That’s when they found that the Witches had come in force. Now, they were all crouching in cover, and hoping a break might come their way. He risked losing his head as he quickly glanced oout of cover, seeing 2 of the Escher witches running towards their dig site.

”damn them..” he muttered, firing 3 rounds towards them before taking to his heels in their direction. He watched as one of the shots hit the second in the shoulder spinning her round as the second hit solid in the body, knocking her to the ground. He ran, jumping the body, not knowing if she was dead, or about to lunge at him, but he was focused on the other one now. The first turned, taking aim at him with her pistol as he fired wildly in her direction with his autogun. He felt the bullet strike his arm as he watched the line of bullets hit her from stomach to left shoulder. She fell, frothing blood as he jumped into the hole they had dug.

”How are we?” he asked, 2 of the guys were covering the Juves, who were hastily filling sacks with the newly discovered old tech.
”About 3 minutes, then we’ve got all we can.” shouted Shiv as he opened up with his Heavy Stubber keeping the witches heads down. “If we can get cover over to the back, we can make a break for it.”
”Anyone else around?” shouted Teve as the heavy stubber stopped. Calls from all around confirmed his suspicions, there were only a few left. ‘Right then’ he thought ‘lets do this then.’

He motioned to the Juves to follow, turning to Shiv
”Shiv, give us 5 seconds to get to the cover back there, we’ll cover you from there. Hopefully, anyone else will see what we do, and follow.”
Shiv nodded, and as Teve began to stand opened up across the Witches position, taking one down who was too slow back into cover. The others ran, weaving their wat to the cover behind them, before turning, and firing across the dig site. Teve watched as Shiv hurled himself out of the hole, pounding towards them, another couple of boys ran towards them. ‘Rest must be dead’ he figured, as the remaining members began to fall back to their territory, bags of loot safely aquired. ‘Guess the gangs mine now!’ he smiled to himself…
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!

Messages In This Thread
Necromunda tales... - by Angry_Panda - 23-07-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: Necromunda tales... - by jaqenhgar - 26-07-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: Necromunda tales... - by Stuart - 26-07-2012, 09:57 AM
RE: Necromunda tales... - by Angry_Panda - 26-07-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: Necromunda tales... - by Angry_Panda - 29-07-2012, 01:12 AM