Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'War Room' app for iOS and Android - coming March
(07-08-2012, 10:42 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Not overly impressed with the app and I doubt I'll ever use it for playing games with but as iBodger is no longer allowed to be supported, I'll have to purchase the decks regardless for army building.

Really, you have to purchase decks to build an army. I assume addition is not your strongest trait then. This isn't the first time I have read such a comment, and it makes me laugh. Yes it makes switching in an out of a list easy, but no more than using a faction deck, or just stat cards if you are not proxying. Ok Tier lists use a little bit of intellect to work around, but are no harder than removing prohibited models, from the pool of cards, you choose from.

If your not impressed then that's fair enough. It is everything I expected it to be. It's iBodger, with actuall viewable stat cards, rather than a link to Battle College where they use such things as, average MAT for a grunt (so what's that?) It has an inbuilt timer, it has inbuilt non-accidental wipeable damage tracks. I cannot see how anyone cannot see this, as anything but a superior version of iBodger. The only thing missing is the tactics from Battle College. Is it worth the payment? Probably not, but for £40 for the duration of mk2 I have every stat card, with errata, including the £30 expansions, for along as mk2 is around.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'War Room' app for iOS and Android - coming March - by Gareth - 07-08-2012, 11:53 AM