Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official GW 40K Errata and FAQ (8th edition)
(17-04-2018, 11:17 AM)Simian Wrote: not a fan of the deep strike changes, but that's because my nurgle army is built around it. as its beta im happy to ignore till it becomes fact (if it does, so far they're 50/50 for changes coming in as per beta).

rest of teh changes im ok with barring the charging up a building restriction. as an army that has no shooting if an enemy unit occupies the full space on a ruin or building i can no longer charge them....even if i have the fly keyword i cant. that seems daft
I think the deep strike changes are okay. Now pretty much the same as every previous edition except you can bring some stuff down into your deployment zone if required to stop being tabled. Need to play some games and find out how much of a difference they make.

And I agree with the unit on a building being unchargable if it takes up all the space being a silly rule. Should just be if you have enough charge range you make the charge and count as being within 1' of the unit even if you can't be placed on the same level. Otherwise I can just make all my raiders immune to CC by placing them on ruins and crates orientated so no one can be within 1' of the hull.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official GW 40K Errata and FAQ (8th edition) - by will - 17-04-2018, 01:10 PM