Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best frigate for the points
(02-03-2018, 02:09 PM)AlanThornton1978 Wrote: Probably been asked many times over, but what frigates are worth the points? From the starter set I currently have assembled 2 Limas...because they seem to be essential from what I'm told/have read...but what about the last two?

You need some New Orleans, Strike Carriers are an esstential part of the game. Toulons and Taipeis can both be effective, I prefer the latter but they require a bit more practice. Jakartas can be useful as a Cheap Active Scan Frigate.

I rarely bother with Limas anymore, as a New Orleans can do exactly the same job for less points and not take up a rare slot. The main advanrage of the Lima is that is allows the group to carry out another special order.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement

Messages In This Thread
Best frigate for the points - by AlanThornton1978 - 02-03-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Best frigate for the points - by jaqenhgar - 02-03-2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Best frigate for the points - by LukeR - 02-03-2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Best frigate for the points - by George - 02-03-2018, 06:48 PM