Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lukes Cally List - Ideas & Suggestions
Seeing as I've never been in a tournament before, my list could probably use some improvement, but here goes the first draft.

HQ
First Prime Ryac – Captain with Bike, Artificer Armour, Storm Shield & Relic Blade – 170 Points
Librarian Rak’nor – Librarian – 65 Points

Elites
Sternguard Squad Melac – Sergeant Melac with Combi-Plasma, 2 Veterans with Combi-Plasma, 2 Veterans with Bolters
Mounted in Razorback with Lascannon & Twin-Linked Plasma Gun – 230 Points

Troops
Tactical Squad Res’tet – Sergeant Res’tet with Combi Grav, 1 Marine with Grav Gun, 1 Marine with Grav Cannon, 7 Marines with Bolters.
Mounted in Rhino – 235 Points
Tactical Squad Shesh – Sergeant Shesh with Combi Plasma, 1 Marine with Plasma Gun, 1 Marine with Grav Cannon, 7 Marines with Bolters.
Mounted in Rhino – 235 Points
Tactical Squad Keka – Sergeant Keka with Bolt Pistol & Chainsword, 1 Marine with Flamer, 1 Marine with Missile Launcher, 7 Marines with Bolters
Mounted in Rhino – 195 Points
Bike Squad Mak’nor – Sergeant Mak’nor, 2 Bikers with Grav Guns, 2 Bikers – 135 Points
Bike Squad R’zel – Sergeant R’zel with Melta Bombs, 2 Bikers with Melta Guns, 2 Bikers – 130 Points

Fast Attack
Attack Bike Squadron – 3 Attack Bikes with Heavy Bolters – 120 Points
Death Glider Squadron – 3 Land Speeders with Heavy Bolters & Assault Cannons – 195 Points

Heavy Support
Fist of Cronus – Predator with Twin Linked Lascannon & Lascannon Sponsons – 140 Points
1850 Points

I was going for a Hammer & Anvil approach of sorts. The 3 Tactical Squads, with the Sternguard and the Predator in Support forming the main battle line, with enough Grav/Plasma to hopefully keep the MCs at bay.

The Bikes travel together, using the Melta's to Pop tanks and the Grav to hit at other support units with high toughness.

The Attack bikes and Land Speeders can help where needed.

Currently I have no Anti-Air, but could potentially drop the Librarian for a Stalker. As I have no real experience in a competetive meta, feedback is very welcomeBig Grin

Messages In This Thread
Lukes Cally List - Ideas & Suggestions - by LukeR - 11-04-2016, 08:51 PM