Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer 40K Caledonian Revolution 2016 15-17th July
(04-04-2016, 09:57 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: ETC Missions and Scorings? someone please fill me in on this.

Basically the missions are an eternal war mission and a maelstrom mission at the same time, oh and kill points are scored at the same time, as well as first blood slay the warlord etc. The maelstrom cards are modified so that the more extreme and random cards are removed or replaced. Last year their was a maximum number of kill points you could lose by but I didn't see that limit this year. May have to change tactics as just feeding meat into the grinder won't work as well as it did. Haha

Scoring is a 20-0 system. Can't rememeber the exact formula but it gives you a score between 20 and 0 depending on the difference between you and your opponents total victory points.

It's all in the pdf that JJ linked earlier in the thread.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Caledonian Revolution 2016 15-17th July - by will - 04-04-2016, 11:06 PM