Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
W:AoS Impressions
I also enjoyed the game. Not quite as good as old fantasy (I think), but worth playing especially using scenarios rather than straight up battles. I think the synergies hidden in the warscrolls is where the secret to this game lies (and the fun) .Although I still think it's going to be a struggle to balance armies against one another, using wounds, models or warscroll numbers just doesn't seem feasible. Will have to trust in other players and go by what feels right. I'm going to have to play more games and get a better idea of my armies warscrolls so can get a better feel for what are good, fun matchups
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
W:AoS Impressions - by Gareth - 18-08-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: W:AoS Impressions - by Stuart - 19-08-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: W:AoS Impressions - by Gareth - 19-08-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: W:AoS Impressions - by Agent0range - 24-08-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: W:AoS Impressions - by Gareth - 02-09-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: W:AoS Impressions - by will - 02-09-2015, 10:11 PM