Poll: Which Of The Following Would You Prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tournament
0%
0 0%
League
87.50%
7 87.50%
Campaign
12.50%
1 12.50%
Oher (Please comment below)
0%
0 0%
Not Interested
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested In A Tournament/League?
(01-07-2011, 08:30 PM)manrogue Wrote: How much would you be looking at to start a warmachine army? Specifically Cygnar, like ranged troops! I like the look of the game and may just get myself an army now finished my 40k off, branch out a bit......

For a 25pt army you'd be looking around the £70 to £80 in total depending on which units/solos you pick up and whether you like the Cygnar Starter Box's models. You'd spend around £150 at maximum to field a 35pt army and have an extra unit, solo and Warjack to switch around I'd imagine.

Cygnar definitely do the ranged game very well, their main infantry being the Long Gunners and the second Trenchers with the equivalent of an Elite unit being Gun Mages heh.

Feel free to start up a thread if you'd like to know more about any particular faction, just to keep this one clear with League/Tournament ideas.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interested In A Tournament/League? - by Etched Oracle - 01-07-2011, 09:02 PM