Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwarf assistance.
So, with my drive next year to start doing some WFB and my love of all things dwarfy, i thought i'd try and glean some forum wisdom from the more experienced players among you.

What i was thinking (and i know this may all change when the new book is out), and tell me if im wrong on any of these, is:

Lord on shield (actually this is a bar top as my lord is the landlord of this drunken throng. question is this the best way to run a lord? and what runes should i be considering? he'll be in a big unit of....

28 Warriors with Shields and hand weapons again is this the best way to run these? and is 28 enough, i was thinking 5 ranks of 6 dwarfs....this is my main question actually, what is the best way to run blocks of warriors (ranks and file wise)? these are the Black skull pass models mainly so i cant change them to great weapons easily. and of course banner/musician and champ.

i have cannons too, 2 of them, i assume its worth putting an engineer with these? is it worth looking at great engineers too?

thunderers, i have 20ish of these, 2 units of 10 or one big unit of 20? and what is really the difference. my gut feel is 2 of 10.

I have plenty of the slayer models too but from what i understand these are generally considered crap, but if you had to run them (mainly as i like the fluff for them) what would you do?

the other units in the book im going to worry about when the new book comes out i think.

any thoughts/suggestions/advice would be good so go nuts!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss

Messages In This Thread
Dwarf assistance. - by Simian - 09-12-2013, 05:37 AM
RE: Dwarf assistance. - by sprogmcjob - 09-12-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: Dwarf assistance. - by Simian - 09-12-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Dwarf assistance. - by nothin_but_the_rain - 09-12-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Dwarf assistance. - by Simian - 09-12-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: Dwarf assistance. - by nothin_but_the_rain - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Dwarf assistance. - by Simian - 09-12-2013, 10:51 PM