Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravenwing rad grenade rules
So had a game against Ben yesterday and we had different opinions on how the ravenwing rad grenade works. Just like to point out first it had no bearing on the actual outcome of the game - I got hammered, cursed Eldar!

Black knights with grenade launchers can choose to fir a rad grenade, which if it hits makes the unit -1T. My understanding is that this comes into effect immediately and therefore affects the roll to wound of the rad grenade itself and the plasma talons of the rest of the unit - this is how I've been playing it. Ben's understanding was that it only affected subsequent units shooting/assaults.

I thought that as soon as the grenade hit, the unit was -1T. Then you roll to wound, which comes after, hence affecting the units own shooting.

Soooo...what's the right answer?!

Can anybody give me a definitive answer, I don't want to be playing it wrong and similarly if the way I was playing it is right I want to be able to be confident I've got it right.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
Ravenwing rad grenade rules - by jaqenhgar - 18-09-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: Ravenwing rad grenade rules - by Simian - 18-09-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Ravenwing rad grenade rules - by Simian - 18-09-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Ravenwing rad grenade rules - by jaqenhgar - 18-09-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Ravenwing rad grenade rules - by Simian - 18-09-2013, 08:10 PM