Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroquest 25th anniversary edition
Link: http://www.heroquest.es/index.php?topic=8728

Google Translate:

Give them the fantastic and fabulous (and least surprising) news that a Spanish company, GameZone Miniatures is developing what will become a deluxe edition for the 25th anniversary of HeroQuest!!! Have you heard right, publish a edition for HeroQuest ANNIVERSARY rights have HeroQuest brand in Spain (only here, but will in several languages). The game will be out in a big way, with miniatures and scenery resin high quality. All creatures will come with different poses (and delighting transparent bases well with the board), no matter if they are 8 orcs (the same type of monster Heroquest), these will come in 8 different poses for each (not 3 like happened with the original, which was then only in the type of weapon carrying.) The scenery is ALL in 3D, including rocks to block the roads. Also come with much new material and in some cases more quantity, more like a treasure chest, a library of over, a new well, a mirror, a portal! even a cage!!. And I'll tell you will not be and can not be exactly like the original game (it would not make any sense), but keep much of his essence, his style ... a board very similar redesigned (system design similar to the original HeroQuest). It is possible that the end can carry the same basic game room new templates (I convinced them to make it reversible! Let in ONE TWO boards.) The illustration above is the new barbarian from HeroQuest (the text I have added I, of course ) and there are many surprises, but I can not shut me is that come the 4 basic heroes redesigned, but will not come alone, if not their female versions!! and more ... The letters, illustrations ... everything will be in color. Could you guess that these letters correspond reverse? 's official website GameZone Miniatures: http://www.gamezoneminiatures.com where you can see the quality of the miniatures they do!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven

Messages In This Thread
Heroquest 25th anniversary edition - by manrogue - 16-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Heroquest 25th Anniversary - by Stuart - 26-11-2013, 10:36 AM