Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer fantasy 9th edition rumours and rumoured release schedule
Here you go Gaz, some 9th edition rumours on dates and contents-

Quote:via DVeight 4-22-2015

Warhammer 9th Timing

The source is a GW employee in a senior position. Not design team. Very good friend of mine that has for years been trying to get me to play Warhammer and 40K which I started year ago. He let the cat out of the bag when we discussed teeing up a social game. His words were “Let’s organise a game soon and also some time get together with the other guys for a last game of 8th edition triumph and treachery. 9th Edition is locked in for release on 11th July.”

Quote:via jtrowell

If it exists at all, for now the only thing that I consider confirmed is that there should be a box with Chaos against “Humans” (thanks Harry ), but it might well be just a normal starter box released in fall like for the previous editions, and not a separate skirmish game at all.

Quote:via Harry

You are most welcome.
I have posted about this. It is not a ‘normal’ Fantasy box set. It is more like the recent 40K Box sets. The rules “book” is tiny… barely a booklet even a pamphlet is being over generous … more of a leaflet … well I say leaflet, it’s closer to a ‘post it note’. There is not enough paper in this to wipe your own @rse … never mind space for enough rules to call it a skirmish game. If Fischer Price made wargames this would be Fischer Price my first wargame. It’s good but it’s not quite Carling.

(I may be overstating just how small the rulebook is for comedy effect. )

Quote:via Arthurius11

I can agree with Harry’s last post as this is the information I have also.

~and also confirms round bases for the models.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Warhammer fantasy 9th edition rumours and rumoured release schedule - by manrogue - 24-04-2015, 12:41 PM