Poll: Which Of The Following Would You Prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tournament
0%
0 0%
League
87.50%
7 87.50%
Campaign
12.50%
1 12.50%
Oher (Please comment below)
0%
0 0%
Not Interested
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested In A Tournament/League?
(30-06-2011, 08:47 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: i won't be able to play until i have my battle box and if it s 35pt it might be hard for the beginners like me.

That's not a problem, we could do 25pt games if it means more of you can join in such as yourself Big Grin But I'd prefer to not go below that points level though as it means you won't be able to put much variation in your list. Don't worry, the next answer will ease your worries...

(30-06-2011, 07:52 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Just out of interest, do you have a small idea of when this is planned to begin?

Beginning of August at the earliest I'd say. Why the long delay? It gives everyone time to buy, build and assemble an army and most importantly, it allows time for the newest players to learn the rules and be comfortable with playing battles. We don't want to have a situation where games are being delayed to teach the rules and vice versa, I'd hate to see or hear of a game being played where the players didn't know the rules and had a bad time because of it.

Does that seem like a fair time schedule?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interested In A Tournament/League? - by Etched Oracle - 30-06-2011, 08:49 PM