Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity
Right, so after next week (the 8th) I'm gonna be picking up infinity, but before I deciding an a force, I'd like to know what others are taking so I can pick up a force no-one wants to play or has a force of?

SO yeah, what is everyone playing? Smile

I've just picked up an Ariadna Starter Force. From memory...
  • Justin has Ariadna
  • Simon has Pan Oceania
  • Luke has Yu Jing
  • Vince has Yu Jing
  • Robey (from Gloucester) has Haqqislam
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Alan also has a faction, Haqqislam I believe. Essentially the only factions we don't have represented are the Combined Army and Aleph.

Just a note on a house rule we tend to use; no TAGs in 300pt games or under, they're just too powerful. The official site has a section with a recommended 300pt list to get you started for each faction so take a look at those for some inspiration but mostly just buy models you like the look of Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(02-05-2012, 10:23 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Alan also has a faction, Haqqislam I believe. Essentially the only factions we don't have represented are the Combined Army and Aleph.

Just a note on a house rule we tend to use; no TAGs in 300pt games or under, they're just too powerful. The official site has a section with a recommended 300pt list to get you started for each faction so take a look at those for some inspiration but mostly just buy models you like the look of Smile
I may be running Aleph soon as well....... some of the new models are very nice and like to have 2 factions for any system i play Tongue
There is a summary on the infinity forum that explains the different factions in short, only to i remember of top of my head are-
Pan O - Shooty(best BS units)
Yu Jing - CC (Best CC units and abilities to get them in to CC,)
Will add the others when get in as can't access Infinity website at work Sad
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven