Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th September 2018
Steve's pulled out of our game of Shadespire Sad

Would anyone else like a game of Shadespire and/or Kill Team (not played a game yet)??
Underworlds - Magore's Fiends
Warhammer 40K - Thousand Sons
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
(30-08-2018, 02:14 PM)LankySi Wrote: Steve's pulled out of our game of Shadespire Sad

Would anyone else like a game of Shadespire and/or Kill Team (not played a game yet)??

Hello

I would be happy to muddle my way through some kill team

First visit last week and have not played shadespire - but happy to try that.

Matt
Me and Adam are setting sail for some 28mm pirate action. We'll be having a go with some free rules using my recently scratchbuilt pirate ships and foundry pirate crews. If anyone is short of a game and wants to join in then just reply to this message and I can add you in to whatever we do. 
Cheers

George

(N.B. BYO Rum)
(29-08-2018, 02:31 PM)Simian Wrote:
(29-08-2018, 12:42 PM)wako1302 Wrote: OK, but your Knight maybe an issue

ha, no knight, its ok i can do a list without. i will never use a knight against someone that doesnt want to face it

I don't mind, it's just for fun
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(30-08-2018, 08:42 PM)drMTickle Wrote:
(30-08-2018, 02:14 PM)LankySi Wrote: Steve's pulled out of our game of Shadespire Sad

Hello

I would be happy to muddle my way through some kill team

First visit last week and have not played shadespire - but happy to try that.

Matt

Hi Matt. Sounds good to me. I've nearly finished building the starter set scenery! Definitely up for both Kill Team and Shadespire, I'll bring both sets
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
Would love a game of LotR/Hobbit/ME. Got the new books. No major rule changes. Just wanna play!
Who's keen for the new edition of LOTR!!
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set
(01-09-2018, 11:52 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: Who's keen for the new edition of LOTR!!

Me! Just got the rules. Lovely tweaks! Not major! Let’s play!
Don't think I have a game this week yet so is anyone up for a game of one of the following:

SAGA, Guild Ball, Dropfleet, Blood Bowl league, Warhammer 8th / 9th, Shadespire or Lotr (don't have new rules yet)?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(01-09-2018, 09:36 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Don't think I have a game this week yet so is anyone up for a game of one of the following:

SAGA, Guild Ball, Dropfleet, Blood Bowl league, Warhammer 8th / 9th, Shadespire or Lotr (don't have new rules yet)?

Do you want to join Matt and I on Shadespire? I've bought the extra board and have all the warbands now so we could play 3 player
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals