Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter PLAY TEST - RAVEN WARBOARDS
Brick 
Hi Everyone,

You may have seen some custom modular MDF terrain in the terrain cupboard over the last 6 months in a clear plastic box. 
The pieces makes a 4ftx4ft board (16x 12x12inch tiles) with hills, wooded areas, large hill and flat open areas. 

Over the next few weeks/months I'd like people to use it and play test with it and give feed back on this thread if at all possible.
Don't worry if the board gets scuffed or small piece come off as it's meant to be used and played with - I'm working on it!  Big Grin  

After your game If you get 5 minutes, could you answer a few questions

Questions to answer;

What gaming system were you playing?

Was it good/bad to play on for your gaming system? why?

Did you find your layout of the board interesting and inspiring to play on?

What would you add, take away or change?

Thank you for taking the time to play test the boards. Please leave comments and responses to answers in this thread.
Please don't forget to play test the Boards for Tuesday 27th March (and leave a little bit of feed back).

Thanks in advance.
It'll be worth it honest Smile
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(26-03-2018, 06:05 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: Please don't forget to play test the Boards for Tuesday 27th March (and leave a little bit of feed back).

Thanks in advance.
It'll be worth it honest Smile

Apologies Rob, I haven't had chance to make use of your boards yet - I might take a few of them home if that's OK with you and try to squeeze in a couple of games with them?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."