Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Companies Campaign - Rosters and Results
Game 7 - played Will and his Gundbad Orcs, in the scenario where he needed to rescue his hero. The orcs came in quite spread out, whereas the Dwarves came in two big groups on either side of the table. A fair few dwarves were defeated (think 5?) but the Orcs were struggling to get past the Dwarves armour, and by the end of the game Will had only two guys left who were both in claiming distance of the objective - the Dwarves then decided to break out the beer!, and let the two surviving orcs rescue their leader and leave (i.e. neither of us made any actions and we just kept rolling the dice until the game ended). A loss for the Dwarves.

Post game, everyone recovered apart from one of Vault shields, who was missing the next game, (sergeant with two handed) made a full recovery losing his leg injury, and also levelled up and gained the Faction Specific Skill. My (ranger) was promoted and became a hero, (my other bowman) was promoted to a ranger, and spent 4 influence to recruit a new Khazad Guard.

Game 8 – played JJ and his elves, in the Stand your Ground Scenario. Tricksy elf shooting proved its worth, and (ranger hero) was knocked out early on, dwarf return fire was pretty ineffective. The Knight plowed through my lines knocking over several dwarves, but I eventually manged to surround and kill it. Eventually superior dwarf defence and numbers whittled down the elves, with only one remaining against several dwarves. Victory for the Dwarves.

Post game, my newly recruited Khazad Guard popped his clogs, (Ranger Hero) is missing the next game to recover, and everyone else made a full recovery. Promotions were pretty useless again, with (Leader) gaining the faction specific rule and (sergeant with two handed) gaining Parry.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Updated my list after last two games last night, good fun. Now have 19 hobbits and 4 hunting dogs in my force - running out of models!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari