Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Middle Earth Battle Companies
(04-04-2018, 01:32 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 09:19 AM)Walters Wrote: Does anyone usually get White Dwarf? It appears there are some new things for battle companies in April's issue.

What's in there Tony? New scenarios and/or warbands?

I read this in someone else's facebook post.

"Just wanted to say thank you to Jay and the rest of the Middle-Earth team for more than making up last month's lack of content in WD, by providing us with a ton of content this month. With two new narrative scenarios featuring Radagast, two new battle companies (TLA and the denizens of Mirkwood) AND a new battle company scenario, the issue is well worth picking up!"

I almost never buy WD but I might just this month.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(04-04-2018, 03:05 PM)Walters Wrote: I read this in someone else's facebook post.

Was that on the Great British Hobbit League page by any chance? That's a great community for all things SBG.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Whi...l-2018-ENG
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Chaos cultist gang for Necromunda? It's almost as though GW doesn't know its own fluff.

I wont be down on Tuesday after all as I will have a work car that day and I'm not really supposed to drive it for non work things Smile
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
http://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/shop/u...-hounds-3/

For all those interested in taking hunting dogs for there battle company ?
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council