Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's book some bolt action
WHO WANTS TO PLAY A BOLT ACTION (2) REFRESHER IN NOVEMBER???

Let's get a date in the diary...

Always good fun to have multiple players on each side of the table. Three aside, Captain and his two Sub-ordinates, could be fun...

Gers v Brits - Pegasus Bridge re-visited????

Cheers
Paul
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(19-09-2018, 06:12 PM)Agincourt Wrote: WHO WANTS TO PLAY A BOLT ACTION (2) REFRESHER IN NOVEMBER???

Let's get a date in the diary...

Always good fun to have multiple players on each side of the table. Three aside, Captain and his two Sub-ordinates, could be fun...

Gers v Brits - Pegasus Bridge re-visited????

Cheers
Paul

I'd be interested, got the Big Red One ready to be used....not played the new rules though
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
This sounds like a good idea to me. I have Americans and Germans.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
I'm keen too. I have a load of soviets if needed and going to do the 8th army soon now they've come out.
Hey guys thanks for the game last night. Very enjoyable, no stress, game. Perfect.

Technically a draw, but the scenario was badly written... and of course the Germans could call themselves the winners!!!! (I only told you to blow the ..... doors off!!!)

It will be good to try and get a regular monthly game in... 18th December is my only Tuesday available for REDWARSOC in December... so... What do you reckon?

Again, the more the merrier, all welcome...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill