Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules & Useful Links
This thread is for quick access to useful links and the rules.

Infinity's rules are available for free from their own website (Or you can buy the book with all of the awesome stories and pretty pictures, but that costs sadly) and are in a PDF format.

Quick Start Rules PDF

QRS.pdf]Quick Reference Sheet PDF

Rules.pdf]Full Rules PDF

Official Downloads Site - Includes all of the above links plus additional rules, scenarios, wallpapers, markers and PDFs of the army lists.

(Apologies for the funky text, these are direct links and they've used brackets in the file names but the links are all solid and working)

Official Infinity Army List Builder - An incredible free army building tool for Infinity which not only looks smart but is highly functional including links to the Wiki, it also creates useful print outs once your list is complete. I cannot rate this tool highly enough. Note: This resource is official and nigh on invaluable for playing.

When you come to playing a game of Inifnity, create your army on this site and print it off with the following options selected in the Settings;
  • 1. Two Columns: Instead of printing off several pages of stats this will condense the information down to 1 or 2 pages making it easier to reference and saves on paper/ink.
    2. Hide Lieutenant: Your Lieutenant is hidden from your opponent so select this option to remove the 'Lt' from next to the models name, allowing you to build a legal list without compromising their security when your list is printed.

Infinity Rules Wiki - A brilliant resource from the community, this Wiki is invaluable if you need to quickly check up on rules and such.

I'll add more links as they're found.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Bump and hopefully a sticky Mr Stu? Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Consider it stuck! Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Its also worth scouring the infinity forums, they have some brilliant tactics threads. I'm now all clued up on how to use my army better, my kitsune in particular, as was using her completely wrong!
Martial arts level 5 gives her some nasty surprises that i just wasn't using correctly!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Updated costs for Ariadna troops, Morat and SAS-
http://www.infinitythegame.com/infinity/...a-s-costs/
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven