Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Other (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures (/showthread.php?tid=996)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - sprogmcjob - 09-08-2012

if u look at the fraction starter sets they include start up rules if not im sure people can borrow/share rule books
either way Shattered Sword Paladins Faction looks too cool for me not to go for this
anyone 50/50????

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Nick - 09-08-2012

I'm very tempted by Black Diamond, Speed Circuit and the Paladins. Basically anything with Mech's in it, or anything Mech-like XD

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Etched Oracle - 09-08-2012

Well if 4 of us decide to do this, with shipping it would be $230 or £150 there abouts, so £37.50 each. We would only get 2 rulebooks but we can do a 40/60 split and take ownership or sort something out etc.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - sprogmcjob - 09-08-2012

well i only need like a 1/2 week borrow just to read though book then person can have it

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - manrogue - 09-08-2012

Rules are apparently going to be available as downloadable pdf, so everyone should be able to have a copy of the rules. Just a case of who would like a hardcover (me!) and pay the extra. There is no rush anyway as we 30 days to sort out between us and decide for definite. Smile

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - manrogue - 11-08-2012

Couldn't resist anymore and have pledged at $100 to get the updates etc emailed to me. If others are still interested collar me at the club/ on here and I will up my pledge to get the bits you want to save postage etc. Smile

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Angry_Panda - 11-08-2012

I'll definitely throw some money your way to up the pledge, i'll just hold off a little to wait til payday and find out how many others want to throw cash in.

Im sure I wont be the only one!

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Nick - 11-08-2012

(11-08-2012, 09:24 AM)manrogue Wrote: Couldn't resist anymore and have pledged at $100 to get the updates etc emailed to me. If others are still interested collar me at the club/ on here and I will up my pledge to get the bits you want to save postage etc. Smile

Yeah i might go for the saviour pledge i think, get some Black Diamond and some Speed Circuit maybe, or the Paladins

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - sprogmcjob - 11-08-2012

ya can u up it to include a strater fraction for me please minis too good to say no on
haveing trouble wheather i perfer the Doctrine Faction or Shattered Sword Paladins Faction depends what fractions people get as i perfer for the club to have a spread of fractions

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - manrogue - 11-08-2012

No worries fellas, i will dicuss with you all on Tuesday. Smile