Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Necromunda Campaign - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Necromunda (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: Necromunda Campaign (/showthread.php?tid=948)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Necromunda Campaign - jaqenhgar - 31-07-2012

OK cool, the law's in town!

RE: Necromunda Campaign - manrogue - 31-07-2012

Anyone else rolling for terrain tonight? Smile I plan to grab someone and get them to witness me roll 5 old ruins.......

RE: Necromunda Campaign - jaqenhgar - 31-07-2012

(31-07-2012, 06:09 PM)manrogue Wrote: Anyone else rolling for terrain tonight? Smile I plan to grab someone and get them to witness me roll 5 old ruins.......

Hard luck rolling those 5 Chem pits in a row Vince Wink

RE: Necromunda Campaign - Angry_Panda - 31-07-2012

I was intending to roll tonight with a few witnesses.... but somewhat annoyingly real life got in the way and I had to leave...

curse real life and night work!!

RE: Necromunda Campaign - manrogue - 31-07-2012

Well i did manage to roll with witnesses and got the following-
Necromunda Territory
1 - mine workings
2 - friendly doc
3 - friendly doc
4 - chem pit
5 - Gambling Den
Smile
Quite happy with that!

RE: Necromunda Campaign - jaqenhgar - 01-08-2012

yeah nice territories, off to a good start!

RE: Necromunda Campaign - Stuart - 08-08-2012

Mentioned this to Mick last night and he could be interested in digging out his Escher crew.

RE: Necromunda Campaign - Angry_Panda - 09-08-2012

More the merrier! Though there does seem to be rather a good showing from House Escher.

(not that I object to House Escher showing anything they like mind you.... Tongue)

RE: Necromunda Campaign - jaqenhgar - 09-08-2012

Great, I'll add him to the list

RE: Necromunda Campaign - Dark Wolf - 10-08-2012

i have some goliaths and some of another one that i can't remember
so i would like to join as a pritty much newbie
Tom H: House of goliath The grizzlys
woops just realiesed i have more delaques and they are all glued and painted lol have abit of scenery of necromunda as we got a big load of it from the carboot many oddd years ago
so a hcnage
Tom H: house of delaque the grizzlys
(26-07-2012, 09:47 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Angry Panda suggested making some terrain for the campaign - anyone fancy having a go - we could probably do with more terrain, especially multi-level stuff and piles of abandoned crates/oil drums etc.

For some ideas Angry Panda was talking about a gangs home teritory: '..bunk houses, secure stash, Leaders hut, armoury etc... which are all individual buildings, and then an external wall (or fence, or anything similar) which acts as the boundary to the headquarters.....Plus, from having a quick browse of the rulebook earlier, something that could represent a trading caravan would be useful, have a cowboys and indians vibe for a game?'
i have some of the mecromunda buildings and stuff like that though most of it probably mangled