Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Stream of Consciousness - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge Bar (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Stream of Consciousness (/showthread.php?tid=85)

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Gareth - 05-07-2012

Panic is setting in, that I need to get everything painted, and a case sorted for GenCon. Arrrrrrgh.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - manrogue - 05-07-2012

(05-07-2012, 05:00 PM)Gareth Wrote: Panic is setting in, that I need to get everything painted, and a case sorted for GenCon. Arrrrrrgh.

Some busy nights of painting ahead then!

Finally got round to magnetising my first Vendetta and repaired all the models i killed at the tournament, ready to go for my game with Rob tonight.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Nick - 06-07-2012

Oh Noes!!! Conservatory roof has started leaking.....right over one of our PC's!!! Stupid rain.....if i don't show up this Tuesday, i've either drowned or something has started an electrical fire lawl

RE: Stream of Consciousness - manrogue - 07-07-2012

Busy building up my super dungeon explore, love the models and the game looks ace. Hopefully get chance to have a game of it tomorrow night.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Stuart - 07-07-2012

Finished painting a couple of my 95th rifles this evening, then gave them the quickshade treatment. Also experimented with a method that was recommended for modelling the sea around the desert island board - looking good so far.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - jaqenhgar - 08-07-2012

Painting going slowly, got to fix my old Eltharion the Grim before tuesday cos his wings fallen off. Will try and fix him while watching the tennis - come on Murray!

Super Dungeon Explore...what's it like Vince? I originally got into the hobby through the old heroquest game which I stupidly threw away years ago. Thinking about getting a copy off ebay to play with the kids - Sophie has turned 8 which I think is probably old enough Smile

RE: Stream of Consciousness - manrogue - 08-07-2012

(08-07-2012, 10:45 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Painting going slowly, got to fix my old Eltharion the Grim before tuesday cos his wings fallen off. Will try and fix him while watching the tennis - come on Murray!

Super Dungeon Explore...what's it like Vince? I originally got into the hobby through the old heroquest game which I stupidly threw away years ago. Thinking about getting a copy off ebay to play with the kids - Sophie has turned 8 which I think is probably old enough Smile

Will let you know after I play it, but looks simple enough to play and fun. Models are lovely, will be fun to paint up.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Gareth - 08-07-2012

May I suggest waiting until August and purchasing Puppet Wars. It rocks.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Stuart - 08-07-2012

(08-07-2012, 10:45 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Super Dungeon Explore...what's it like Vince?

I'd be interested to know what it's like too - was looking at it on the Warlord Games site just last week.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - manrogue - 08-07-2012

Think i am free in 2 weeks time, i could bring it in and we could always have a game at the club?