Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Social Outing - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Club Matters (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Social Outing (/showthread.php?tid=429)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Social Outing - Stuart - 13-09-2011

(13-09-2011, 01:48 PM)ziroleon Wrote: i came last week...

Blush Did I say "hello"? I was the one scratching his head over the rules to Cutlass.

RE: Social Outing - manrogue - 13-09-2011

(13-09-2011, 01:51 PM)Stuart Wrote:

Blush Did I say "hello"? I was the one scratching his head over the rules to Cutlass.

Guy in leather jacket if my memory is correct?

RE: Social Outing - Stuart - 13-09-2011

(13-09-2011, 01:52 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(13-09-2011, 01:51 PM)Stuart Wrote:

Guy in leather jacket if my memory is correct?

Now I remember!!!! Had a good chat to you, just not very good with names I'm afraid Blush

RE: Social Outing - ziroleon - 13-09-2011

lol ya that was me and np :-)

RE: Social Outing - Etched Oracle - 13-09-2011

Second vote for the Harvester. Wonder if they'll do a table for 20 people? Heh.

RE: Social Outing - rachtheweevil - 13-09-2011

Me and Mike are down with the Harvester. Another good place is the Milestone / Meadow Farm - or whatever it's currently called - by Bordesley Abbey; their food has gotten very good lately, plus it's '2 for 1'.
Me and Mike are down with the Harvester. Another good place is the Milestone / Meadow Farm - or whatever it's currently called - by Bordesley Abbey; their food has gotten very good lately, plus it's '2 for 1'.

RE: Social Outing - manrogue - 13-09-2011

I'm not a fussy eater, so anywhere is cool with me.

RE: Social Outing - rachtheweevil - 13-09-2011

Arrgh - just notice my crazy triple post; that's no echo, I'm using the Opera browser for iphone and it sometimes decides to take whatever you're doing and run with it...

RE: Social Outing - Stuart - 14-09-2011

(13-09-2011, 11:45 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: Arrgh - just notice my crazy triple post; that's no echo, I'm using the Opera browser for iphone and it sometimes decides to take whatever you're doing and run with it...

I thought you were just emphasising the point Smile

RE: Social Outing - Stuart - 14-09-2011

Sounds like there's a lot of love for The Harvester (you're just suckers for all-you-can-eat salad aren't you) - any objections?

I've never had much success at pre-booking a table at a Harvester - it's never been something they do whenever I've asked, but I don't know if that's changed. A load of us turning up en masse on a Friday/Saturday evening might then cause them a problem, but I can make enquiries if we're happy to settle on that as our first choice?