Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Free stuff - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Supplies & Marketplace (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Free stuff (/showthread.php?tid=3275)

Pages: 1 2

Free stuff - jaqenhgar - 29-01-2018

Tried selling this on ebay but no takers. Anybody want any of the following free before they go in recycling?

White Dwarf mags May and June 2013
Kings of War Rulebook (original)
Dropzone Commander original rulebook (not special edition)

RE: Free stuff - jjakaalbinoboy - 29-01-2018

I reckon Ant would go for the Dropzone Commander rulebook and Paul I reckon would have those two White Dwarfs!

RE: Free stuff - Agincourt - 04-02-2018

Hi Chris,
Yeah if you are recycling I'm happy to take them. Ditto KoW rules...
Cheers
Paul

RE: Free stuff - jaqenhgar - 05-02-2018

(04-02-2018, 11:23 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Hi Chris,
Yeah if you are recycling I'm happy to take them. Ditto KoW rules...
Cheers
Paul

Jolly good, will keep them in my car boot so when I next see you at the club I'll pass them on Smile

RE: Free stuff - jaqenhgar - 14-03-2018

I have UCM and PHR command cards for DropZONE Commander going for free if anyone wants them?

Bought them for my two boys, lost them, bought some more for Christmas then found the originals a month later...

RE: Free stuff - hectorkmackenzie - 18-03-2018

I wouldn't mind the UCM cards.

RE: Free stuff - jaqenhgar - 18-03-2018

(18-03-2018, 10:10 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: I wouldn't mind the UCM cards.

OK no probs, will pass them on when i next see you at the club

RE: Free stuff - bertyking - 27-03-2018

Hi
Do any model makers or scenery makers want some expanded polystyrene, as i have some and other bit and bobs for making in to scenery, that i never get round to making.
i guess i can take it to the club at some point.

RE: Free stuff - Stuart - 28-03-2018

(27-03-2018, 11:29 PM)bertyking Wrote: Hi
Do any model makers or scenery makers want some expanded polystyrene, as i have some and other bit and bobs for making in to scenery, that i never get round to making.

Hi Berty

That would be really useful, thank you - free free to bring it along and we can store it in the scenery cupboard for those who want to make use of it!

RE: Free stuff - bertyking - 28-03-2018

(28-03-2018, 11:16 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(27-03-2018, 11:29 PM)bertyking Wrote: Hi

Hi Berty

That would be really useful, thank you - free free to bring it along and we can store it in the scenery cupboard for those who want to make use of it!

Ok, I will do the next time i am there.