Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Other Games (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Forum: Role-playing Games (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? (/showthread.php?tid=3039)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - Stuart - 27-02-2017

First week in April could be good - gives me time to sneak in another Blood Bowl match beforehand.

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - will - 27-02-2017

First week in April is also good for me Smile,

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - LukeR - 27-02-2017

(27-02-2017, 05:45 PM)will Wrote: First week in April is also good for me Smile,

Good for me as well.

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - Walters - 27-02-2017

(27-02-2017, 06:02 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(27-02-2017, 05:45 PM)will Wrote: First week in April is also good for me Smile,

Good for me as well.
I'm happy with first week in April.

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - stygmatyr - 28-02-2017

First week in April should be star wars RPG, if I can convince vince to postpone then I'll be up for this. Sent a pm to Paul about character idea

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - Agincourt - 03-03-2017

Righto first week of April then.

I will get characters sorted. 6 of you now so the the table is full.

I am going to make a change to levels, because we won't be playing every week it will be more about enjoying the journey than going up levels... and low level can be a bit challenging.

I said to be dual class Fighter + something. But now will have 6 levels, so you could be Fighter 3 cleric 3 or Fighter 1 Mage 5, etc. And with 6 players if anyone or
all desperately wants to be single class that is fine... let me know.

I have been building a tale that has everyone in there...

You will be a bit more durable...

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - Walters - 18-03-2017

(03-03-2017, 10:44 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Righto first week of April then.

I will get characters sorted. 6 of you now so the the table is full.

I am going to make a change to levels, because we won't be playing every week it will be more about enjoying the journey than going up levels... and low level can be a bit challenging.

I said to be dual class Fighter + something. But now will have 6 levels, so you could be Fighter 3 cleric 3 or Fighter 1 Mage 5, etc. And with 6 players if anyone or
all desperately wants to be single class that is fine... let me know.

I have been building a tale that has everyone in there...

You will be a bit more durable...
Hi Paul
Are we still starting this on 4th April? Should I have done anything in preparation?
Cheers.

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - will - 05-04-2017

Thanks for the session yesterday Paul. Was lots of fun, looking forward to the next one Big Grin

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - Stuart - 05-04-2017

Yeah, great intro - sorry for slowing everyone down with all my questions, and thanks to Tony for helping with me my profile!

RE: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying? - LukeR - 05-04-2017

Great introduction session Paul - looking forward to the next one now. Big thanks to everyone with RPG experience for helping me with the character sheet.