Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Dropzone and Dropfleet Commander (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Thread: DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11 (/showthread.php?tid=2829)

Pages: 1 2 3

DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11 - jjakaalbinoboy - 23-04-2016

Had an email from Ian at Wyvern:

Quote:Hi Jason, I was going to have a chat to you on Sunday but I cant make it to this club session. We are having 2 all day club sessions one on the 4th September and one on the 27th November. Would you and Mat want to have a big DZC game on either or both of those Days I should have 1500 pt forces for both UCM and Scourge by then. I would get another wyvern member in on it. What do you think? Cheers Ian

RE: Potential DzC all dayer at Wyvern - jjakaalbinoboy - 18-06-2016

Hey folks,

Wyvern are having an all-dayer on Sunday 4th September. Who wants to play a big game of DZC?

I'm thinking UCM & PHR Vs. Scourge & Shaltari??

RE: Potential DzC all dayer at Wyvern - Gareth - 19-06-2016

Yeah I could do. I may have actually picked up a paint brush by them.

RE: Potential DzC all dayer at Wyvern - will - 20-06-2016

My sister's getting married that weekend so it's doubtful I will be able to attend.

RE: Potential DzC all dayer at Wyvern - scoundrel13 - 06-07-2016

I'll be there.

RE: DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11 - jjakaalbinoboy - 20-08-2016

Everyone still up for this all dayer? Just bring all your DzC stuff inc terrain to Wyvern Wargamers (Bishampton Evesham) Sunday 4th September. Not sure on times yet, will check.

RE: DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11 - Gareth - 20-08-2016

Yeah I should be free.

RE: DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11 - ians - 22-08-2016

Hi All, So it looks like we have JJ, Mat, Gareth and me, The doors generally open at 9.00 am for the all dayers and go on til 5pm if required.

I was thinking along the lines of what JJ said, but if we all sort out a 1500pt list I have the stuff to set up a 5' by 6' table. We will play across the 5' way either in teams or individual I don't mind which. I have a PVC gaming mat 20 card buildings, 7ft of overpass roads and a large fenced power plant so got the scenery covered. There is tea and coffee but bring your own snacks and I think it's £5 for non members for the all dayer. will be hoping to start the game before 9-30 and we may be able to get a second game in the afternoon. I'll be there from 9am setting up

I'll be giving my Shaltari a go Smile

Thanks Ian

RE: DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11 - scoundrel13 - 23-08-2016

(22-08-2016, 09:38 PM)ians Wrote: Hi All, So it looks like we have JJ, Mat, Gareth and me, The doors generally open at 9.00 am for the all dayers and go on til 5pm if required.

I was thinking along the lines of what JJ said, but if we all sort out a 1500pt list I have the stuff to set up a 5' by 6' table. We will play across the 5' way either in teams or individual I don't mind which. I have a PVC gaming mat 20 card buildings, 7ft of overpass roads and a large fenced power plant so got the scenery covered. There is tea and coffee but bring your own snacks and I think it's £5 for non members for the all dayer. will be hoping to start the game before 9-30 and we may be able to get a second game in the afternoon. I'll be there from 9am setting up

I'll be giving my Shaltari a go Smile

Thanks Ian

Sounds great, thanks Ian, I'll be there Smile I'll bring. 1500pt Scourge list then.

RE: DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11 - ians - 26-08-2016

Does anyone have suitable models for the fauna in the environmental rules phase 2. Thought it might be a fun distraction as some roam around randomly and might mess with people's best laid plans. >Smile