Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Battlefield in a Box(es) - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Warmachine and Hordes (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Battlefield in a Box(es) (/showthread.php?tid=263)

Pages: 1 2 3

Battlefield in a Box(es) - Luke the Squig - 10-07-2011

WOOOOWWW!!!
Me and Dad have just ordered all 4 battlefield in a boxes for just £35! Buy4Less Online have got an amazing offer, as each battlefield in a box is just £7.97! We've just ordered all 4 of them! Using code redwarsoc in the checkout section, we got an additional £1.50 off! If you go on now, then they've still got a stock of all four! They are RRPd at £50, so it's well worth it!

(P.S: Sorry about the exclamation marks, it's just that I'm excited!)
(P.P.S: They all come pre-painted!)
(P.P.P.S: Sorry again for the exclamation marks! Ooops! No.)

RE: Battlefield in a Box(es) - Gareth - 10-07-2011

Snap, there may be a rush on RedWarSoc orders for these Tongue Great find.

RE: Battlefield in a Box(es) - Etched Oracle - 10-07-2011

Holy Batman! Ordering NOW!!

RE: Battlefield in a Box(es) - Luke the Squig - 10-07-2011

Apologies in advance to Buy4Less Online, as I think that your Battlefield in a Box supply may soon magically run out Big Grin.

RE: Battlefield in a Box(es) - Gareth - 10-07-2011

At that price it does appear they are trying to shift stock though. No one drops the to under 20%rrp on a good seller. Its not even as if the rest of GF9's BFiaB range was heavily discounted, meaning a line sale.

Justin / Simon were these a limited run item do you know, or are they replenishable stock items?

RE: Battlefield in a Box(es) - stygmatyr - 10-07-2011

I'm assuming they were limited run as privateer press has stopped licensing gf9 as they used to make the token and dice sets too,

(10-07-2011, 05:35 PM)Gareth Wrote: Justin / Simon were these a limited run item do you know, or are they replenishable stock items?

"Ditto"
I would like to know, too, as I knew that the company who helped make them (Gale Force 9, is it?) made only a few, but I'd like to know whether or not they were planning on making them a replenishable item, or if they were, like Gareth said, a limited edition type thing?

RE: Battlefield in a Box(es) - Etched Oracle - 10-07-2011

When they were produced they weren't purposefully limited but they did end the license with Galeforce Nine not long after so essentially, once they're gone, they're gone forever.

Edit: Just ordered one of each, THANK YOU to Luke or Stu (Whomever found it!) and thank you to Simon for the discount code!

RE: Battlefield in a Box(es) - Dark Wolf - 10-07-2011

lol i have just asked my dad if we can get the khador avalanche cannon one.

(10-07-2011, 05:43 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Edit: Just ordered one of each, THANK YOU to Luke or Stu (Whomever found it!) and thank you to Simon for the discount code!

I believe that that was me Big Grin