Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Tuesday 12th July 2011 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Weekly Meetings (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 12th July 2011 (/showthread.php?tid=248)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: RedWarSoc Meeting - Tuesday 12th July - Stuart - 07-07-2011

(07-07-2011, 09:02 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I've gotta say, the club is looking very healthy with all these games going on, plenty of different systems too.

Yeah, I was thinking the same at the last meeting - a great turnout, and good to see new people turning up all the time. We'll be looking for an even larger hall before we know it!

You chaps (and chapettes) all make the club what it is, and it's great to see the various tutorial games going on, and advice being sought and given so freely.

Pats on the back all round! Big Grin

RE: RedWarSoc Meeting - Tuesday 12th July - manrogue - 07-07-2011

I'm happy to do some painting again, may even make some terrain. I'll aim to have a game the week after, should have reasonable force painted by then. Especially as been on ebay again and bought a whirlwind and vindicator........ Thhink i should really crack on with painting them and stop buying stuff.....

RE: RedWarSoc Meeting - Tuesday 12th July - Dark Wolf - 10-07-2011

ye great thanks guys if i didn't know luke from school and you hadn't made the club i would probably still be at home same with my dad and just having our wfb and w40k battles with some lotr...

RE: RedWarSoc Meeting - Tuesday 12th July - Agincourt - 10-07-2011

Hi All,

Luke if you want to WFB that's fine by me, I'll look forward to it Smile

RE: RedWarSoc Meeting - Tuesday 12th July - stygmatyr - 10-07-2011

Tom, did you get the khador battlebox or would you need me to bring mine Tuesday? If I don't need to bring anything then i'll get there early and setup the battlefield ready.

(10-07-2011, 05:54 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Tom, did you get the khador battlebox or would you need me to bring mine Tuesday? If I don't need to bring anything then i'll get there early and setup the battlefield ready.
haven't bought anything yet so yes pls could you bring in your battle box thanks

RE: RedWarSoc Meeting - Tuesday 12th July - Luke the Squig - 10-07-2011

(10-07-2011, 05:47 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Hi All,

Luke if you want to WFB that's fine by me, I'll look forward to it Smile

Yeah, sounds good to me Smile. 1500pts?

1500 it is

RE: RedWarSoc Meeting - Tuesday 12th July - Saber - 12-07-2011

Sorry guys. Something came up at the last minute and thus Rach and I will be unable to make it tonight Sad

RE: RedWarSoc Meeting - Tuesday 12th July - Marie - 12-07-2011

Anyone available for a 40K game?
Or is everybody set up?
Please let me know!