Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Issues uploading attachments - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Club Matters (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Issues uploading attachments (/showthread.php?tid=2218)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Issues uploading attachments - Stuart - 26-09-2014

Directory permissions fixed, uploads should be working again now.

RE: Issues uploading attachments - jjakaalbinoboy - 27-09-2014

Cheers Stu. Not to sound like I'm being difficult but have we considered looking at alternative hosting?

RE: Issues uploading attachments - Stuart - 28-09-2014

I haven't to be honest JJ. If we can get this directory permissions issue sorted I'm pretty happy with the current host. Fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of the problem, but we can keep our options open.

RE: Issues uploading attachments - jjakaalbinoboy - 04-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 05:23 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: I can't seem to upload attachments Sad

Same issue again.

The forum does seem to very often have issues loading, either very slow or just hangs and I have to refresh the page or click the link again to get it to load.

RE: Issues uploading attachments - Stuart - 04-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 06:00 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Same issue again.

Try it now.

(04-10-2014, 06:00 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: The forum does seem to very often have issues loading, either very slow or just hangs and I have to refresh the page or click the link again to get it to load.

How often are you seeing issues JJ? Does it tend to be at particular times (evenings, etc.)? I haven't encountered any problems recently myself, but I've set up something to monitor the site and record any downtime.

Has anyone else had trouble accessing the forum?

RE: Issues uploading attachments - jjakaalbinoboy - 05-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 09:06 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 06:00 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: The forum does seem to very often have issues loading, either very slow or just hangs and I have to refresh the page or click the link again to get it to load.

How often are you seeing issues JJ? Does it tend to be at particular times (evenings, etc.)? I haven't encountered any problems recently myself, but I've set up something to monitor the site and record any downtime.

Has anyone else had trouble accessing the forum?

It's usually any time I access it and from wherever, home or work, desktop or mobile. I click a post, it starts loading and just hangs, I end up having to click stop or refresh a couple times to get to the page.

RE: Issues uploading attachments - Stuart - 05-10-2014

(05-10-2014, 09:17 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: It's usually any time I access it and from wherever, home or work, desktop or mobile. I click a post, it starts loading and just hangs, I end up having to click stop or refresh a couple times to get to the page.

That's very bizarre indeed - I've not noticed anything like that at all (even on my just-slightly-better-than-pigeon mobile broadband connection) but I'll keep an eye on the uptime and response time reports that I've set up to monitor the site. I'll also check with those assembled on Tuesday to see if they've encountered anything similar.