Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
40k campaign - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Warhammer 40K (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: 40k campaign (/showthread.php?tid=1071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: 40k campaign - Embolden - 18-09-2012

Inquisitor - Lucifer will be most pleased to hear this news Smile, considering he's like to be at the spearhead of my army and likely to be killed 9 out 10 games lol.

RE: 40k campaign - manrogue - 18-09-2012

Maybe not if gets eternal warrior and more wounds... Wink
I aim to make it so every attribute can be increased, and you can gain special rules. There will be a maxed out stat mark (thinking maximum of 2 added to base stat) and maximum amount of special rules allowed (thinking 4?) per indepedent character.
Thinking of doing exp gained similar to necromunda, you D6 exp + 10 for being on winning side + 5 for every unit destroyed for each surviving unit.
More to come once it is set in stone, but that is just give you all some idea of what i am aiming for. Sound okay?

RE: 40k campaign - Embolden - 18-09-2012

Sounds good to me! Toughness 5, 5 wound Eternal Warrior Inquisistor toting a Psycannon lol.

RE: 40k campaign - jjakaalbinoboy - 18-09-2012

(18-09-2012, 04:05 PM)manrogue Wrote: Just as a thought, no duplicate special characters are allowed unless you rename and refluff them (ie, if i take creed, it prevents JJ from taking him unless him makes his own version)

for real ... dammit :/

(18-09-2012, 04:56 PM)Embolden Wrote: Sounds good to me! Toughness 5, 5 wound Eternal Warrior Inquisistor toting a Psycannon lol.

ok bad idea Vince!!!!

RE: 40k campaign - Nick - 18-09-2012

I'm happy with my team, when my codex eventually releases i shall have to drum up some lists sharpish and get buying lol. All your cake are belong to us!! Cake for the Cake God!

RE: 40k campaign - manrogue - 18-09-2012

It will be done at random, so you may not get them skills. You might not be complaining with Guard with BS5, rerolling failed wounds...
Still a lot of fine tuning to be done on this, once i have a basic idea i will post for fine tuning feed back.
And i won't be taking any special characters JJ, feel free t take who you like Smile

RE: 40k campaign - The Count - 20-09-2012

Hi

Just registered for the forum today as a new member, but would love to be invloved in this campaign if possible. I like the idea of some 'non standard' points games

I have painted Tau, Guard, Sisters, C Daemons, Nids

Cheers

RE: 40k campaign - sprogmcjob - 20-09-2012

might hav to get an autarch (or would the avatar get accress to state boost experience?) since i doubt farseer taldeir will benifit form it too much lol

RE: 40k campaign - jjakaalbinoboy - 20-09-2012

(20-09-2012, 07:19 PM)The Count Wrote: I have painted Tau, Guard, Sisters, C Daemons, Nids

Would love to play any of your sisters, daemons or nids!

RE: 40k campaign - manrogue - 21-09-2012

(20-09-2012, 07:19 PM)The Count Wrote: Hi

Just registered for the forum today as a new member, but would love to be invloved in this campaign if possible. I like the idea of some 'non standard' points games

I have painted Tau, Guard, Sisters, C Daemons, Nids

Cheers

Not to late at all mate, which Army was you thinking of using in the Campaign?