Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
40k Club Elimination tournament - Semi Final Draw Page15 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Warhammer 40K (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: 40k Club Elimination tournament - Semi Final Draw Page15 (/showthread.php?tid=1067)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - jaqenhgar - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 11:54 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: Anyone can shoot the gun so I would say no. I have killed a loota squad with a quad gun in their own defence line before :O)

Didn't realise anyone can use the gun, in that case it's definitely not a killpoint.

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - Embolden - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 01:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(31-10-2012, 11:54 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: Anyone can shoot the gun so I would say no. I have killed a loota squad with a quad gun in their own defence line before :O)

Didn't realise anyone can use the gun, in that case it's definitely not a killpoint.

yeah, anyone touching it can take control of it! Big Grin

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - sprogmcjob - 31-10-2012

great thats still 13 to 10 >.< and before anyone saves anything im faceing an army that outshoots me better in close combate more movenuvable (for a turn) and better atrrition rate ie 26 guys with 3+vun saves is better than 70models most without invuns and saves themsevles are quite bad
so same tactic in all games really hide in cover and use my good luck which darkreapers and rangers have found out isnt too shabby Big Grin
also note rob this is round u have to kill stuff (ie more than ur opernant) so u cnt win by not doing alot Tongue

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - Embolden - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 03:25 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: also note rob this is round u have to kill stuff (ie more than ur opernant) so u cnt win by not doing alot Tongue

HAHA, says you who sent forward 10 Banshees and 5 Swooping Hawks towards my lines, while sitting the rest of your force behind an Aegis defence line.... lol WinkTongueBig Grin

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - manrogue - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 11:02 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: Cheers for the game Vince. Really enjoyed it. Your dice where very kind to me but not you! Getting the high objectives on my side was the big kicker I think.
Yep definitely put me on the back foot straight away, meaning i had to go forward to try and take the objectives from you. Night fight didn't help either. Looking back on the game wish i'd just went for it and marched forward towards you, especially when my dice started to fail me badly(and then continued to).
Also think you list is the rock to my scissors, night fighting from imotek cuts out so much of long range shooting meaning i have have to get closer than i want to be.
Also doesn't help when you forget to put out your platoon command squads(1 with lascannon)......
Was good game though, just expect you to win now so i can at least claim that i lost to the winner. Tongue

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - sprogmcjob - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 05:28 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(31-10-2012, 03:25 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: also note rob this is round u have to kill stuff (ie more than ur opernant) so u cnt win by not doing alot Tongue

HAHA, says you who sent forward 10 Banshees and 5 Swooping Hawks towards my lines, while sitting the rest of your force behind an Aegis defence line.... lol WinkTongueBig Grin

and yet u still only killed less than a quater of my army (only 300ish points Tongue) and dnt say its cause im a coawrd and went to ground eveytime u shot since isnt that what u missle launchers guys did o right they died turn 2 Tongue

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - jaqenhgar - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 03:25 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: great thats still 13 to 10 >.< and before anyone saves anything im faceing an army that outshoots me better in close combate more movenuvable (for a turn) and better atrrition rate ie 26 guys with 3+vun saves is better than 70models most without invuns and saves themsevles are quite bad
so same tactic in all games really hide in cover and use my good luck which darkreapers and rangers have found out isnt too shabby Big Grin
also note rob this is round u have to kill stuff (ie more than ur opernant) so u cnt win by not doing alot Tongue

So what you're saying is that the Eldar are no match for the might of the 1st company of the Emporer's 1st Chapter....run and hide little Eldar, run and hide for the Astartes are coming...mwuahahaha!

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - jjakaalbinoboy - 01-11-2012

HQ: Company Command Squad (250 pts)
3 Company Command Squad, 250 pts (Camo Cloak; Vox Caster)
1 Colour Sergeant Kell
1 Lord Castellan Creed (Warlord)

HQ: Company Command Squad (145 pts)
4 Company Command Squad (Meltagun x4)
1 Company Commander
1 Chimera (Heavy Flamer)

Troops: Veteran Squad (130 pts)
7 Veteran Squad (Vox Caster; Plasma gun x3, Autocannon)

Troops: Veteran Squad (105 pts)
9 Veteran Squad(Vox Caster; Meltagun x3)

Fast Attack: Vendetta Gunship Squadron (130 pts)
1 Vendetta Gunship, 130 pts

Heavy Support: Manticore Rocket Launcher (190 pts)
1 Manticore Rocket Launcher (Camo Netting), 190 pts

Heavy Support: Hydra Flak Tank Battery (190 pts)
1 Hydra Flak Tank Battery
1 Hydra Flak Tank (Camo Netting), 95 pts
1 Hydra Flak Tank (Camo Netting), 95 pts

: Aegis Defence Lines (85 pts)
1 Aegis Defence Lines, 50 pts
1 Gun Emplacement (Icarus Lascannon), 35 pts

Total: 1,745 pts

No changes as if I made the changes I want I'd be down 4 points Sad

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - Embolden - 01-11-2012

Cheers for the list JJ Smile

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - big necron - 02-11-2012

HQ

Nemesor zahdrekh………………………………….. 185 pts

Vargard obyron………………………………………… 160 pts

Necron lord……………………………………………… 135 pts
With resurrection orb, mind shackle scrabs, warscythe,
Phase shifter
Troops

15x Necron warriors ……………………………... 195 pts

10x Immortals………………………………………… 170 pts

catacomb command bardge……………………. 80 pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Doom scythe……………………………………………. 175 pts