Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
40k Club Elimination tournament - Semi Final Draw Page15 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Warhammer 40K (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: 40k Club Elimination tournament - Semi Final Draw Page15 (/showthread.php?tid=1067)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - sprogmcjob - 31-10-2012

do agis defesne lines count as a kill point (i have 13-14 killpoints vs 8 hard to kill, killpoints ) doesnt look good Sad

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - GoNecrons - 31-10-2012

Cheers for the game Vince. Really enjoyed it. Your dice where very kind to me but not you! Getting the high objectives on my side was the big kicker I think.

The Super Sautekh Tomb World Cleaner will be cleaning up Bots next! Awesome, not played Necrons yet.

What was your original list Big Necron? I don't have any changes to mine. I have the hyperlogical foresight and strategy to not have to change my list. A true all comers list from Imotekh.

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - Embolden - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 11:01 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: do agis defesne lines count as a kill point (i have 13-14 killpoints vs 8 hard to kill, killpoints ) doesnt look good Sad

Hmm good question, without the rulebook I cannot confirm, but my gut feeling is no? If they would, would it count as 2? 1 for the gun which is T7, 2 wounds, 4+ cover, and 1 for the actual defence line itself (can you even attack/damage these?)

good question!

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - Embolden - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 11:02 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: What was your original list Big Necron? I don't have any changes to mine. I have the hyperlogical foresight and strategy to not have to change my list. A true all comers list from Imotekh.

I'll stick your list up and unchanged for now mate, but it can be changed up until friday if your mood changes Tongue

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - jaqenhgar - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 11:01 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: do agis defesne lines count as a kill point (i have 13-14 killpoints vs 8 hard to kill, killpoints ) doesnt look good Sad

I've got 10 KP because the ravenwing attack bikes have to combat squad and count as separate killpoints, so a couple more on offer than you thought!

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - jaqenhgar - 31-10-2012

(31-10-2012, 11:03 AM)Embolden Wrote:

Hmm good question, without the rulebook I cannot confirm, but my gut feeling is no? If they would, would it count as 2? 1 for the gun which is T7, 2 wounds, 4+ cover, and 1 for the actual defence line itself (can you even attack/damage these?)

good question!

Don't know, but the aegis line itself can't even be attacked I don't think?

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - sprogmcjob - 31-10-2012

um its not clear really i would have love a simple sentence in rulenook under killpoint mission to say fortications do/do not count towards enemey units destoyed
:/ am i the only useing ageis defense line if not what do other people think?

(31-10-2012, 11:22 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(31-10-2012, 11:03 AM)Embolden Wrote:

good question!

Don't know, but the aegis line itself can't even be attacked I don't think?

So that answers that or makes it null and void because it cannot be killed, now it's just a case of the weapon, does that count? I don't have the rulebook on me but I've just read the FAQ for the rulebook and there is no reference to this question.

But for me it's a no, same as firstblood, because it's a weapon not a unit.

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - GoNecrons - 31-10-2012

Anyone can shoot the gun so I would say no. I have killed a loota squad with a quad gun in their own defence line before :O)

RE: 40k Club Elimination tournament - round two draw on page9 - The Count - 31-10-2012

Not got my book with me and off on hols in the morning, but in essence

2 x Flying Hive Tyrants with 2 x t/l b/l worm devourers, old adversary. One Hive Commander
2 x Tervigons with 2 x powers and adrenal glands. Not quite sure if anything else paid for.
2 x 20 Termies with devourers in mycetic spores
Death Leaper
Doom in Spore

That is it pretty much. 11kp's. Not looking forward to seeing how many Vendettas and hyrdas JJ has!