Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Tuesday 11th September 2012 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Weekly Meetings (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 11th September 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=1016)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Tuesday 11th September - jjakaalbinoboy - 11-09-2012

(11-09-2012, 09:22 AM)Sincilbanks Wrote: Yeah, I've played Robs' Necrons a ton already. Happy to just pitch up and wander around introducing myself if there's no game available, no worries...

"jjakaalbinoboy:
Who is Sincilbanks in RL?"

If you've been to Evesham, then I'm Ben, played some games at the shop and been in on a couple of the big apocalypse games, otherwise you probably don't know me... Wink

Ah OK cool, I'm JJ, go to the shop most Thursday nights, got the mech guard? What army you using Ben?

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Sincilbanks - 11-09-2012

Blood Angels custom chapter mate...

Oh yeah think I saw you playing him last Thursday, with all the jet pack guys? I was playing my mates Necrons on the next table over.

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Sincilbanks - 11-09-2012

(11-09-2012, 01:24 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Oh yeah think I saw you playing him last Thursday, with all the jet pack guys? I was playing my mates Necrons on the next table over.

That would be me, ok mate, I remember you now the guy whose IG army ate SM armies for breakfast as I recall it Big Grin

(11-09-2012, 01:52 PM)Sincilbanks Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 01:24 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Oh yeah think I saw you playing him last Thursday, with all the jet pack guys? I was playing my mates Necrons on the next table over.

That would be me, ok mate, I remember you now the guy whose IG army ate SM armies for breakfast as I recall it Big Grin

haha historically yes kinda but you looked fairly experienced and my mech guard got nailed by necrons last week so I won't have high expectations!

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Etched Oracle - 11-09-2012

So because I'm house/dog/chicken sitting I can't be at the club tonight (Amelia) but im with you in spirit, here is my evening....

[Image: 6e6bc1a6.jpg]

All set to make some bases! And maybe a hanging tree!

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Nick - 11-09-2012

Just got home, and realised i left my drinks bottle on the floor of the hall....poor form, sorry about that

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Angry_Panda - 11-09-2012

Evening all!

Thanks for the game tonight Chris, bloody and brutal, so excellent fun!

Apologies for running away rather quickly, curse of night working!

RE: Tuesday 11th September - jaqenhgar - 11-09-2012

No worries Panda, it was vicious combat and a great game.

RE: Tuesday 11th September - manrogue - 11-09-2012

Cheers for the game Rob, think it would have been a lot closer (its was close anyway!) if you never scattered on your deep strike and then rolled a 1 for your termies........