Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Tuesday 11th September 2012 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Weekly Meetings (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 11th September 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=1016)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Stuart - 10-09-2012

(10-09-2012, 03:35 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Shouldn't be a problem "tonight" as you'll be the only one there Stu Wink

I might stand a chance then Smile

RE: Tuesday 11th September - GoNecrons - 10-09-2012

I played Sincilbanks regular at the Evesham shop and a mates house so if you can split us up so we can meet the other club members it would be good.

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Stuart - 10-09-2012

Right-o Rob, we'll see what we can do on the night, unless anyone with a game already arranged wants to step up in the meantime.

RE: Tuesday 11th September - jjakaalbinoboy - 10-09-2012

Who is Sincilbanks in RL?

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Stuart - 11-09-2012

(10-09-2012, 12:18 PM)Doc T Wrote: Happy to play Saga or Warmahordes - didn't realise there were Saga players at the club.

Just a couple of us at the moment I think - myself and (Noisy)Steve. Definitely up for a game one week.

(10-09-2012, 03:04 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: dnt mid haveing a game of 40k if there are still 40kers looking for game

Alan - fancy Warmahordes with Andy T?

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Embolden - 11-09-2012

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an Aegis defence line for tonight, I ordered one from TW about 2 weeks ago and it's still NOT here, so does anyone have one I could borrow for tonight?

Cheers Smile

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Agincourt - 11-09-2012

To confirm:

Tom H will still play Luke an intro to Necro and I'll assist Luke tonight.

Tom wants to read and learn the new 40k rules before he plays again.

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Sincilbanks - 11-09-2012

Yeah, I've played Robs' Necrons a ton already. Happy to just pitch up and wander around introducing myself if there's no game available, no worries...

"jjakaalbinoboy:
Who is Sincilbanks in RL?"

If you've been to Evesham, then I'm Ben, played some games at the shop and been in on a couple of the big apocalypse games, otherwise you probably don't know me... Wink

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Doc T - 11-09-2012

Looks like no takers for WM this week. I will still try and pop in later to collect the Terminator base if the offer is still available - I need to finish that ork for the PPL sometime.

RE: Tuesday 11th September - Stuart - 11-09-2012

(11-09-2012, 09:23 AM)Doc T Wrote: Looks like no takers for WM this week. I will still try and pop in later to collect the Terminator base if the offer is still available - I need to finish that ork for the PPL sometime.

Might be worth bringing your WM stuff along anyway - Alan hasn't got anything arranged yet and might be up for it.