Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Battlefleet Gothic [BFG]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks, just trying to gauge how much interest there is in playing this game at the club, how many of you have played or would play it? I have like 3 fleets myself and would be willing to teach any that would be interested.

See http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalo...tGameStyle= for more info.
I have got a couple of fleets and did know the rules fairly well but haven't played for a long time. A game at some point would be good.
I would be up for having a game, not played since it first came out so can't remember the rules at all!
If i did enjoy it, would be up for getting a fleet, probably Tau.
This is the last game I played at WHW. Not touched it, since my set moved to London. Its probably now residing in Portsmouth.
ooo wow brings back memories
have no fleet and cnt renember rules but sounds fun sometime
(11-06-2012, 08:01 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]cnt renember rules but sounds fun sometime

Alan I used to play BFG once a week, for about 6 months, and I couldn't remember the rules one week to the next. The mechanics just never stuck in my memory.
Yeah I haven't played in quite awhile either so will need to remember the rules haha but I have all the rules anyway. Cool well if it probes popular could run a campaign as I've done one before. I'll bring my fleet tonight so people can take a look.
Old thread but was about to ask if anyone played this as i have a huge Imperial fleet that's only been played few times and would love a game sometime
Yeah and me haha, got a chaos and eldar fleet too.
(10-09-2012, 06:05 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: [ -> ]Old thread but was about to ask if anyone played this as i have a huge Imperial fleet that's only been played few times and would love a game sometime

At some point would love a game, maybe in a month or two...
Pages: 1 2