Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Cutlass WYSIWYG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How WYSIWYG is Cutlass. At the moment I have yet to get through the rulebook, and more importantly onto weapon options. Some of my Britanians, come with multiple weapon options, and apart from assembling them how I feel, I need to know if something with a cutlass, should have a cutlass on the model. Or are the models equipment, more represented by army roster?
There's no absolute requirement for each model to be assembled with equipment according to their roster entry, particularly as upgrades will be acquired throughout the course of a campaign. So far we've mostly tended to stick with whatever equipment the models have, but that's really just been for ease of getting to grips with the game . As long as you've got a clear record of what each model is carrying (and don't mind being repeatedly asked for reminders from those with the short-term memory of a goldfish i.e. me) then there shouldn't be a problem.
Not a huge issue, today I have cleaned an awful amount of Wyrd mini's and still have oodles to go.
Stuart has it right.