Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 18th December 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 11.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Kill Team Campaign
  • BOLT ACTION - Paul, George, Luke, JB
  • Tony & Chris - Lotr

Games Sought:
Christmas Bits Box?
(07-09-2018, 07:36 AM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]Christmas Bits Box?

Sounds intriguing!

Why isn't there a meet the following Tuesday??  Big Grin
Secret santa bits box? With sherry and mince pies.....
BOLT ACTION GAME... Paul + JB + George (?) + Dave (?) + Tony (?) + Steve (?) + Justin (?) + Mick (?) + (?????) We have plenty of toys for anyone to join in.

I have a Christmas themed scenario in mind... "Saving Gefreiter Rudolf!"

...and if we have enough interest for two tables... "Slow Dwight and the Seven Sappers!"
(07-11-2018, 05:59 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]BOLT ACTION GAME... Paul + JB + George (?) + Dave (?) + Tony (?) + Steve (?) + Justin (?) + Mick (?) + (?????) We have plenty of toys for anyone to join in.

...and if we have enough interest for two tables... "Slow Dwight and the Seven Sappers!"
I'm in!
(07-11-2018, 05:59 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]BOLT ACTION GAME... Paul + JB + George (?) + Dave (?) + Tony (?) + Steve (?) + Justin (?) + Mick (?) + (?????) We have plenty of toys for anyone to join in.

If there's space for another then sign me up!
Playing Lotr with Tony

Yes count me in, how many points?.

Yeah definitely count me in. Can bring US or Soviet troops if any help
Pages: 1 2