Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Kill Team Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If people don't want to go broke printing black bordered sheets for their roster, use this 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=669725025

Save a copy to your gdrive and its easier to update.
(21-09-2018, 06:59 PM)Hartland Wrote: [ -> ]If people don't want to go broke printing black bordered sheets for their roster, use this 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=669725025

Save a copy to your gdrive and its easier to update.

Nice one, will be using that!
Sorry to be a pest, I’m swapping out the Harlequins for Deathwatch - Kill Team Laphroaig
Is there space for some Tyranids
Right - have decided the orks are the way to go

although there has been a coup - Nazbug has taken over the Marauders.

In true Ork fashion they are sitting the first round out so people can upgrade and maybe make it a challenge for them   Big Grin
I'll be bringing my Drukhari I think (because no-one else is)
(23-09-2018, 04:33 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there space for some Tyranids (or maybe Sisters)

No problem Dave, should dig the Sisters out!

(23-09-2018, 08:36 PM)drMTickle Wrote: [ -> ]Right - have decided the orks are the way to go

although there has been a coup - Nazbug has taken over the Marauders.

In true Ork fashion they are sitting the first round out so people can upgrade and maybe make it a challenge for them   Big Grin

No problem Matt!

(24-09-2018, 07:34 AM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be bringing my Drukhari I think (because no-one else is)

I believe you are correct?
How's this going to work then? We just pair up, have battles, work out gains and losses from each match afterwards?

Admittedly, I haven't actually read the campaign rules yet!!
How many points is the Kill Team, 100 ?
(25-09-2018, 12:56 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]How many points is the Kill Team, 100 ?

A kill team is 100 points  For the campaign you have any 12 models with no restrictions. Then you will build a 100 point team from that. I hope this helps you.

Ryan
Pages: 1 2 3 4